Monday, February 1, 2010

Slow Learner...

So for years I've dieted and I have kept it a secret or maybe let 1 or 2 people know I was trying to loose weight... that way... if/when I failed... I didn't have anyone asking me questions or steering me back on track... So this time around... I'm telling everyone. The more people that know, the more people I am now accountable to. Should have thought about that a LONG time ago...

Today was a great day... I'm hovering at about 1180 calories w/ 38 fiber. I hit the gym after work with my new polar heart monitor watch. I was able to burn 373 calories in 30 mins. This is way more calories then what the treadmill said I was burning so... keep that in mind... maybe that is not an accurate reading.

I'd say the one downfall is probably that you have to wear a strap around your chest and get it damp before you put it on. All in all not a huge downfall. It was kind of fun. I'm excited to learn more about it and use it more. Tmw... must burn at least 374 calories...

In other news... I picked up some VitaTops from the grocery store based on a recommendation from Hungry Girl. I got the deep chocolate.... YUM. 100 Calories, 1.5 Fat, 21 Carbs, 3 Protein, and 6 Fiber. Check them out they are yummy and there are many flavors... I found them by the Vegetarian foods in the frozen section at Super T.

Also, tonight I made some cut up chicken breasts with a boat load of mushrooms with some BBQ sauce... weighing in at 144 Calories per 4 oz's... it was amazing and I had 8oz!

That's all for today! Did you meet your goals today?

No comments:

Post a Comment