Saturday, February 6, 2010

16 LBS

I lost 3 more pounds this week...yay!!! I feel so accomplished! I e-mailed TD awhile ago because I'm thinking I've lost 19 lbs now from what he said my starting weight was but... I'll keep you posted.

I'm apprehensive for the coming week... Monday morning I get to catch the 6am flight to Chicago to help implement the new file storage system for our field offices... there will be lots of eating out.... It will be difficult to fit work outs in but... I know I can do it... I just have to keep my nose to the grindstone and remember that the reason I'm there isn't to eat... it's to WORK.

I'm pretty proud of myself for working out today despite the sinus headache I've had since Friday morning at 4:30am... hence the lack of posting :)

That's all for now! Finished both days to my weekend under 1300 calories... not bad....

SUPER BOWL= Hommade pizza.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss and I hope your trip to Chicago is going good!

    ReplyDelete