Sunday, February 14, 2010

20 point 2!

I was nervous Saturday morning as I made the trek across town to weigh in at TD's. I traveled Monday-Wednesday and I have had a sinus headache since the Friday before that and I know I had not been pushing myself with the exercise...
I am very proud of myself for exercising even through the headache's!

I was basically just hoping that I would loose 1 lb... and to my surprise... I LOST 4.2!! Bringing my total weight loss in just 3 weeks to 20.2. All through just diet and exercise!!! Wow!!! I feel so great...

The goal is long from being reached but what an accomplishment!!!

Pictures will be posted a bit later after I have had a chance to get cleaned up... today is my first day with out the sinus HEADACHE!!!! I also was able to pick up a new memory card for the camera!

Yay!! Happy Valentine's day!! My love and I will dining at PF Changs... we will be splitting: Pepper Steak, and Lettuce Wraps. I will be having Hot and Sour soup as well!!!

Hope you are finding the motivation you need in your life to reach your goals.

On a sad note... While I have returned from the Windy City... My luggage has not :( My calorie burn count watch is in that luggage... If that can't find my luggage... I could be 45 days before I am able to get reimbursed for another one :(

UNITED SUCKS... Don't fly with them :)

Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment