Thursday, February 4, 2010

Is it Friday yet?!

Has this wee taken forever or WHAT? I tackled chinese today, I only ate 1/2 of my plate and over estimated calories from the research I did and I'm still under for the day! I skipped the gym tonight to get a hair cut. I love it... the verdict is out on wether or not Jordan does but that's ok. I love my aunt Myrna.. I HAVE THE BEST AUNTS! I attempted to go to the mall and walk but the roads suck and I almost ended up in the ditch 3 times and wasn't even up to the light on Fort...

I put in my Leslie Sanso Walk away the pounds DVD. I burned  510 calories and I feel better now. I'm sick of the weather!!! I want to walk outside!!!

That's all for tongiht..... I promise to post pics this weeken. Mazda (the puppy) chewed up our memory card to our camera... Thank you so much Mazda!!

No comments:

Post a Comment