Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Food I LOVE

Here we are at day 13. I am feeling like I can tackle pretty much anything. I wish I was better at calcing my own recipes though.

I made stir-fry tonight which is my FAVORITE meal that I make. We did our best and cacled it t about 70 cals per 4oz and rice at 134 pr 4 oz... this is pretty in line considering the large amount of mushrooms and broccoli in the dish... all and all not bad but the recipe needs some tweaking so it's not ready yet :)

If anyone has any counts on chinese food I would gladly welcome them.. I LOVE Chinese food!!! It's the one food I haven't found anything for that I would love to be able to count. Garlic chicken to be exact :)

Had another great day in the gym... getting nervous for the weigh in...

That's all for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment