Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Funday!

Started the Morning off with a brisk walk at the mall. I wish I could commit to going into work early and working out before work each day but... That would be just to darn early!... plus... I like to primp in the morning...! I will continue to do my weekday work outs at the gym in my work and explore other exercise on the weekend... I can't WAIT until it's spring and Mazda and I can get outside and do some walking... she could use the energy burn off!

Today is all about preparing for the work week. House work/ Grocery Shopping/ Laundry etc...

I wish I could say I was spending less money on food but I don't fee like we are... even though we aren't going out very much... eating healthy is expensive! That's OK.. the results are worth it!

I hope that you everyone is keeping up with their goals and is ready for another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment