Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday!! Day 37

Another 2 lbs down today... that's 26 lbs total! I'm feeling great about that considering I was thinking I would FOR SURE gain! I worked out really hard this week so I'm very proud of my success. Per the advice of my WL sense (My Aunt Gayla) Since I have more than 20 lbs to loose I'm concentrating heavy on the cardio with some squat and lunge work with small weights. This week I noticed how tight I was getting so I've added a 20 min yoga session to every day... I'll let you know if it's works :) PS I started jogging this week... small intervals but... Jogging... yp!

In other news we met with a Brittany Spaniel Breeder this week. We added our names to his list to get a pup from the upcoming litter. He is just waiting for his dog to go into heat. He is thinking early June... I'm so excited the dog is a total sweety and the new puppy will be a great addition to our family. (For Mazda) and also for me... We are going to be working toward running!!

In frustrating news... I have a small budget for some new furniture... and NOTHING that I am "in love with" let me know if you know if anywhere that I might like..
WE went to NFM, Furniture Row Outlet, Ccino, 7 day Furniture, and some place with like 3 couches...SIGH

Tomarrow we are off to Maretel to see the Martin's! Mazda might be more excited than we are to have a puppy Friend to play with!!! Rosco... I hope your ready!!!

1 comment: