Monday, February 22, 2010

Blah

I'm kind of blah today... just meh...

I took my early day today since it's my sucky late Friday... Booo.. I worked out right after work and still made it home by 2.

We had our tax appt tonight and before we ventured to the tax appointment we went to Sam and Louies which has calorie counts! Holler for being able to share a small BBQ Chicken pizza for dinner and still having calories left for the day....
I wanted to eat everything I saw today... kind of a bummer.

Rest assured I stayed with in calories and now they day is done and tomarrow is a new day.

I'm excited because I figured out all my stirfry ingrediants are on the spark.com recipie calculator website!

YAY!!!

That's all for tonight Mazda and I are practicing going to be earlier :)
Good Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment