Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm HUNGRY

Today I had already  planned on an Eileen's cookie that a coworker was bringing in. She was so nice to give me advance notice. I found the nutrition info easy. 200 calories. Let me tell you it was NOT worth it. It threw me off all day and I've been HUNGRY.  I was kind of in a cooking funk tonight so my wonderful husband helped make the choice to go to applebee's. I was wanting everything from Chinese food to Pizza....

We got there and I decided on the 4oz sirloin w/ portobello.... 330 calories... Holler! But all I really wanted was the 2 year old across from me's grilled cheese sandwich....Can we say PMSing?

I'm calling it a day at 1400 calories with a fantastic work out in which I showed a MAJOR improvement from Monday!

The Hubs as already agreed to help me tackle the facts of my stir fry... so for those of you who beg for a recipe and I tell you I don't have one it's all in my head.... Wednesday there will be one :)

This is all for tonight it was a stressful day.... Must keep thinking... It's JUST food.... It's not that great...

No comments:

Post a Comment