Sunday, January 31, 2010

Back on Track!

Ahhh! Today was a fantastic day!! I started with an 8:00 am Mall walk with Jessi, my mom, and my Aunt Laura. We are all at different paces in our work outs but it was great to know that other I knew were there with me! I walked for a full hour... I can't tell you how much I LOVE working out!

Today I was able to stay at at just over 1200 calories... This I consider a huge accomplishment because I went to lunch at PF Changs with my friend Teresa!! I scoped out the PF Changs nutrition guide online. I went with my game plan and stuck with it. I got Kung Pao Chicken minus the peanuts because... really who needs that fat? I divided it into 3 servings at ate only 1 of the three! I also added a bowl of hot sour soup... they have the BEST. I also tried just a piece of Teresa's Pepper Steak... That will be my next meal there :) All and all I was able to eat at my most favorite place for 463 calories!!! Holler!

I also stopped by TD's to pick up my new polar heart rate watch! More to come on that....

For now it's time to prepare for another busy work week! The game plan is mall walking over lunch and then 1/2 hour work outs after work before I come home.

Keep up on your goals!

<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment