Saturday, January 30, 2010

THIRTEEN DOWN!!

I rocked it hard Friday! I kept it at just over 1100 calories and hit 45 mins of cardio. I got as much fiber as possible and about 10 glasses of water... maybe more.! I did 15 mins on the treadmill over my lunch which is all I could spare on the last day of the month but after work I hit the mall with my Aunt Gayla who was up from Lincoln. It felt great to walk with someone who could keep up with me.... I have little legs... I walk very fast on a normal day to keep with with Jordan....

I didn't eat any beef or corn yesterday and tried to watch the sodium. All the hard work this week has paid off! I went to TD's house this morning for the first weigh in.... I was sooo nervous and then he said.... your down 13 lbs....

SAY WHA TD!?!?! Yes that's right... 13 pounds! What a great feeling! Now back to the grind have to work hard for next week!! I'm proudly wearing my blue wrist band... can't wait for the next 10 lb mark... only 7 more to go.

After weigh in I hit the mall with my mom and got a great 30 mins in.

Also.... I want to say great job to Jessi, Ashley, and my mom. All had great weigh in's this week. Keep it up ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment