Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Day Bites the DUST!

Another great day in the books!

I got to have lunch with my of my most favorite people today! We went to Old Chicago! I ordered the lunch pizza and salad... I only ate 2 slices of the pizza and I used probably less than a tsp of dressing (dipping my for in the dressing then the salad). I was able to stay at 1350 calories today and may Yummy Sloppy Joes for dinner!

I used my gym membership at work today and did 30 mins (1.5 miles).... There you go TD... I can now start the measurable improvement!

I'm excited to get on the scale on Saturday morning and see what the results are. I will remember: No beef or corn. No food or drink after 8pm. Best work out, no strength traning! That won't be hard because tommarrow I get to walk the mall with my Aunt Gayla after work!!

That's all for tongiht!

No comments:

Post a Comment