Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Frustration

Today was full of sucess and frustration. I went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner and managed to stay at 1538 with an ice cream treat, a steak, 1/2 baked potato w/ butter, and mushroom! Holler!

I also took my lunch hour to go power walk to the mall with my mom. It felt great. My frustration comes in excercise... I don't mind exercising... I love it infact but, I can't afford to buy a treadmil, a gym membership isn't in the monthly budget, and it's winter. TD says that DVD's and Wii Active DO NOT WORK. I respect what he's syaing... he's the professional but... his answer to be able to measure improvement for at home work out is... to buy a calorie heart monitoring watch at 90-150 bucks... So what I heard in my head was... the answer is to spend more money. WTF dude? I totally get that you should improve on what you do every day. I'm actually very knowledgeable about work outs and nutrition despite my current health status. I guess to me... it would make sense if your doing a DVD that you are doing something to push yourself harder ever day and trying to improve and change. He' is saying that people do not do that and thier body gets bored.

I guess the answer is to suck it up and buy the watch and move on 150 dollars it improve your health is not a lot compared to 30-50 bucks for a gym membership or dropping the $$ on an expensive piece of gym equipment but... none the less I'm irritated.

That's all for day!

No comments:

Post a Comment