Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 3!

Well so far in 3 days I have figured out the calories, be it good or bad in 2 of my favorites! Pot Roast and Homemade Pizza :). Days 2 and 3 went much better. Man the first time you caculate all the calories on that first day it makes you double think some things. I'm not as hungry as I was Friday. I think a lot of that has to do with increasing the fiber. I think that Monday will be the day that I get the calorie range from Toney... also it will be the first day of the program I work out. 30-60 mins every day!

I actually really love working out, I love the sweat of a work out I love how I feel during/after. Unfortunately I lack serious motivation to get STARTED every day. Great thing about this program is you have to report everything you do so I have to let him know w hat I did. I know I can also count on my mom and Jessi to keep me on track!

I am feeling very confident after these past 2 days but I'm sure there will be good days and bad days to follow! Toney said we were only allowed to weigh once a week and weighing anymore than that would mess with your head. So today... I took the batteries out of my scale and put them in my food scale. Hopefully that keeps me from peeking...

Until later! I wish everyone luck to stay on their healthy mission!

PS. You will learn that I am a horrible speller and for some reason today I can not find the spell check so... so sorry if there are mispelled words!

No comments:

Post a Comment