Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Middle of the Week

I've made it through Wednesday! What a great feeling. Did 35 mins at the mall over lunch... I really pushed myself today and it felt great!!! I made chicken fajitas for dinner!! They were tastey as always!
I managed to stay at 1342 calories today and max out my fiber and water and I'm still a bit hungry but today... I kind of feel like that's ok... My brian and body can think it's hungry but... I've given in everything it needs today.


For someone who usually eats when they are bored and whenEVER they "feel" hungry... the statement above is a great step. I touched base with my Aunt Gayla, she really is the true deffinition of a halthy lifestyle.... she's my inspiration and my role model! She introduced me to a great website today! http://www.hungrygirl.com/


Check it out! Lots of great info!. Today I also took another fitness step and joined the gym at my work. 50.00 for the year... can't pass that up! I'm blessed to have so many people cheering me on!
My hubby has even gotten on bored and loves this "diet". Today was a day with a lot less frustrations and I'm feeling really great about my choices and my commitment make sure I exercise with out the dvd's or the wii actibve until I have a proper way to measure my improvement AND for learning PORTION CONTROL... ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh Portion Control... I think you all know what popular The artist formally known as Prince...now I think he's just the artist?? that the melody I just sang with that comes from!!

Until tmw! Think Thin and Fit!


And no spell check... lame! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. We should make a You Tube video to that song, but call it Portion Control. HAHAHA. You just made my day. I needed a good laugh. Keep up the good work Sarah! Think of how amazing you will feel once you reach your goal! <3

    ReplyDelete