Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 4- Not Hungry....

I'm feeling super accomplished today! Tony gave me my calorie range 1000-1650.

I was able to stay at 1300.67 and get in 39.37 grams of fiber and feel completely satisfied and full! It was an amazing feeling!! I think I can contribute this feeling to 4 days of high fiber coupled with at least 8 glasses of water.

I'm a water finatic! On a daily basis I have already consumed my 64 oz before I've left work for the day... so I had to ask the question... Should I only drink 8 glasses? Can I drink more? How much is to much?

The answer from TD.... 8-16 :)

I had my first workout tonight. Leslie Sanso Walk Blaster DVD. 42 mins long... it felt great... We'll see how I feel about it in the morning but I did it an I feel so good about myself!

I also took pics of myself. We will call them Week 1 pics... from here on out I will take pics on weigh in days(Saturday's) and update from there.... so... with out further adiue.... Here it is... the good, the bad, and the ugly... only to be improved upon!!


Once again... no spell checker... so sorry!



No comments:

Post a Comment