Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wipped

Sorry I have been MIA the past few days getting ready for Phil's graduation party!

In weight loss news... I'm down another 2 lbs... that's 34 total.

In life news... Phil's party was a great success. Everyone had a great time and I got to show our house to everyone. Mazda was the best little girl ever!! We had my aunt and uncle from Missouri stay with us over the weekend and that was a lot of fun! I'm so glad they were able to make it up for the party and visit with all of us!!!

Today I'm recovering, I'm not hungover but I am so sore from being on my feet all day. The plan today is to relax, finish cleaning up (show the Dyson some love) and go to Saphora... I think I might also have to invest in a new pair of jeans and work pants.... I hate spending money on new clothes that I would be able to wear for very long... but I'm super pumped to have clothes that don't fit because I've lost 34 lbs :)

I guess that's all for now... OH I was able to keep it at 1200 calories on the party day... Holler for me :) And I jogged when it was 26 degree's out...

Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment