Sunday, March 7, 2010

Skinny Jeans...

No no... not the increadably to tight painted on trendy jean your thinking...

Today... I decided to do something daring... I had an old pair of jeans with a broken zipper that I was in love with... I was going to get them fixed and never did and then... never did turned into now they are tight... and now they are to tight turned into they don't fit... (embarassing)... So today I was feeling brave and tried them on and.... THEY FIT!!! HOLLER!! Now I just need to get that silly broken zipper fixed :) Now... don't judge that I had jeans from when I met Jordan still sitting around. They were meant to stick around for this moment today..
What a great freaking feeling!

I'm hard pressed to get 30 lbs this week so I've been kicking it into high gear... Mazi and I jogged for 40 mins this morning and I purchased some new iTunes songs to keep me going :) I'll Take pics at 30 lbs. Next week.

Other than that it's Sunady Funday Laundry day... I hope this post finds you motivated to do the best things for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment