Saturday, March 6, 2010

2 away....

I'm at 28 lbs total! 2 away from 30 so that's my goal for next week :) Shouldn't be to hard but you can bet I'll be busting it! :) I plan on a jog with Mazda again today... maybe up at Standing Bear Lake for something new... she loves her jogs!

In other new I purchased 2 new area rugs for our living rooms!! Our new furniture comes Tuesday so I'm super pummped. We are gearing up for Phillips graduation party... also my first event to to show off the house so I'm working extra hard to get some projects done!! Other than that... this weekend is about CLEANING!

I hope everyone has a great active weekend!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Cant wait to see everything!!! Holler for Philips graduation party! I <3 entertaining!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you don't know Phil that well but you 2 should totally come!!! Saturday the 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss!!! You look awesome in your pictures! (Jessi you do too! I know I told you that last night, but you do! Haha) All of us should get together and celebrate our accomplishments so far, and those yet to come! Post pics of the new furniture when you get a chance! I love decorating and changing things up. :)

    ReplyDelete