Sunday, March 28, 2010

The thing I HATE most...

LAUNDRY!
For those of you that know me... you know that weekends are usually spent cleaning... I can be found any random night of the week showing my beloved Dayson some attention. So a neat freak must have one thing they suck at right?

For me it's laundry and it's BAD. I have formed a super bad habit from my family of doing the laundry, drying the laundry and then throwing it in a pile to wrinkle until I need it and throwing it back in the dryer to fluff up. Sometimes I even leave a load in the dryer and let it tumble for days. About once ever two months I swear off being horrible at laundry and I do it all and put it all away... and I keep up with it for 2 or 3 weeks and then... down the toilet that goes...

So today...despite the fact I'm sick... the laundry is getting washed/dried/folded/ AND put away... I simply can't take it anymore.

In diet news I made English Muffin Pizza's for lunch and they were 200 calories for cheese and 250 for peperoni AND 9 grams of fiber. Not bad eh? For dinner my mommy is spoiling me and bringing me chicken noodle soup and figuring out the nutrition facts for me. I love my mom.

Speaking of my mom she's doing great on the diet front too. She is at 24 lbs lost (I think.. maybe a bit more actually?) and her blood pressure and cholesterol #'s were never better!! I hope to have good news like this when I get all my blood work done in about another 2 ish months :)

I broke down and went to an Alegent Quck Care today to make sure I didn't have strep or something like that... The verdict is a spring cold and some raging seasonal allergies. What does that mean for me? Back on the claritian every day... and just when I thought I could get rid of a pill.... boo. Oh well, I'd rather take one of thos a day then feel like I do now for a week every so often. I had to miss work on Friday and for those of you that know me... you know I HATE using my precious PTO for sickness... That should only be used for FUN!!

That's all for today I think.... My weekend posts have become long.... Sorry!

3 comments:

  1. English muffin pizza's sound yummy! I might want that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1)English Muffin of your choice
    I use the Thomas brand Multi Grain Light 100 Calrie ones. 8 grams of fiber
    2)Pizza suace about 1/4 cup depending on how saucy you like it. I use Ragu Homestyle Pizza Sauce
    3) 1/4 red. fat mozzerella cheese.

    Cut muffins in 1/2 and toast until light brown.
    Then put sauce and cheese on. (and any other toppings you might like) Splis the sauce and cheese btw. the 2 sides and put back in the oven.. (I use a toaster oven) and bake until cheese is brown and bubbly. On the toaster oven I did 450 degrees.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 200 calories for everything...
    250 if you use 3 turkey pepperoni per muffin :)

    ReplyDelete