Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SIGH

I don't know what my deal is but I'm super un-motivated today. Yea I walked for 45 mins tonight ( my back has been suffering from the jogging so I'm scaling back to just a few days a week ) but I only burned 350 calories... it's getting harder and harder to burn calories but it feels like I'm not ready to push my body to the next level... I'm also frustrated that Mada was able to escape out of her kennel... SIGH...

I'm also getting stressed about Phil's party... just making sure everything is the way I want it... all of these things combined... I promised myself that tomarrow I had to have a better day and a better work out....

That's all for tongiht.

2 comments:

  1. Ok girl.. you rock.

    As for Phil's party -- can I help with ANYTHING? I am back Thurs night, so I can help Friday or Saturday. Your house is beautiful and you are a great planner. :)

    I may have some graduation banners.. do you need any?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are good, it's just the cleaning... You know my ocd ways....

    I'm just in a Funk... Wednesday HAS TO BE a good work out... I'd really love it if you and Jon aren't busy if you want to come though!!

    I just heard that Pepsi products are on sale at Target so I'll be stopping there.... I think we have everything else ready... except cleaning... which I'd have to clean to have you over to help clean.... haha :)

    ReplyDelete