Thursday, March 11, 2010

GREAT work out!

You all know I'm hot on the trail of 30 lbs this week (crossing fingers). I kicked my work out into high gear tonight and it felt great... now I have to do better tomarrow... Hope I'm not to sore.

Dishes are done, house is semi clean. Life is good. We are doing a deep spring clean this weekend in preperation for the big Graduation Party so I will post pics of the new furniture and rugs this weekend.

Tomarrow the plan is to upgrade my cell phone... cancel the block buster monthly pass and sign up for netflix :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok so a few things.

    You rock.

    Come clean my house :)

    Cant wait to see the furniture, and you guys Sat.

    Cell phone. You NEED to look into sprint. I upgraded my plan and SAVED money. We switched to the everything share, any cell any company = free call. and i can do ANYTHING on my cell.

    Netflix. Love and Im not a "movie" person.

    ReplyDelete