Saturday, March 13, 2010

GA-REEEN!

That's right folks 32 lbs down... TD could use a refresher course in addition and subtraction math. Last week I was at 29, today at 32...3 lbs down... *toots own horn* I love meeting goals!
Still more hard work to be done. TD's son Logan said I was going to loose 10 lbs next week and also said I could skip work to do crazy biggest looser work outs so.... Thanks Logan! Maybe 5 year olds should run the world???

I'm gearing up for a great job with Mazda in a bit. And I'm looking forward to a great dinner with the Sallenbach's tonight! Where oh where will we go?!?

In other boring news today... I have to clean for Phillip's party....

Thanks for reading!
Maybe more later!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks!! I wanted to be down 50 by July 1st... I guess I may need to adjust my GOAL haha...hmmm

    ReplyDelete