Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday down 3 more to go!

I have a love/hate relationship with 4 day work weeks because... I love getting a paid day off (not using my PTO) but it seems like the week drags on that much more. It doesn't help that I'm still fighting with this cold/allergy BS.

On the work out front... day 3 of Turbo Jams... I am still doing learn and burn and plan to do so until I feel like i have the moves down but... Don't worry TD I'm improving my calorie burn every day :P. I really really like it... I didn't think I would because I started with Cardio Party and quit about 5 mins in.... if you know me and my OCD you know I don't quit things very often like that but... IT WAS HARD. I've been getting bored of work outs lately and my allergies have been giving me problems so I needed to move the work outs inside and I need to leave work and get home to my little escape artist Mazda at night. Turbo Jams has two thumbs up from me... I can't wait to move on to one of the harder work outs!!

That's all for tonight. I'm turning in my numbers and going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment