Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Small Success

Despite the fact I feel like complete trash today. I got my rear end out of bed at 6:20 and went to Walgreen's to stock up on sick staples such as NyQuil... when you feel like crap... you deserve to sleep a lot :) Then I made my way across town to weigh in. I'm down 1.4 lbs... that's 35.6 total. I'm glad it's a loss but I think I could have done better. All things considered this week I'm happy about the loss for sure.

Today will be about resting and trying to get better... I think I'll check out some Turbo Jams today and see what that's all about. The last time I put it in I couldn't keep up... Little did I know there's an instructional video.... I'm not pushing it but I do think it's important to work out on days you feel like crap... because then I regular days you don't want to... you really have no excuse... You did it on the days you were feel like crap right??

I've been watching food network all Friday and Today dreaming about delicious foods I couldn't taste or find calorie counts for...Better to watch Guy Ferrei and All of those on "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" get phat than me right? I like to watch the shows for small hints and to find recipes I can modify.

Ash- I hope your birthday party is rockin'... having if you like cherry coke Ask for a Diet and Effen Black Cherry Vodka... you can thank me later :)

Jessi- I hope your trip goes well. You rocked it this week, what a great foot to start off on for a traveling week. While your there... Please have 1 guilty pleasure and think of me :)

I decided I'll post the next picture at 40 lbs... I am not in the picture mood this weekend so that will be a good milestone :)

That's all for now... Have a fantastic Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I had a LOVELY guilty pleasure today. You'll like the new blog post. WAY TO GO on your weight loss this week!!! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad!!! I usually have one on the weekend but I can't taste anything :(

    ReplyDelete