Monday, May 31, 2010

Down by 2

Hello! Sorry it's been a week since I was able to post! What a crazy week! On Saturday I made my weight loss total 56 lbs total! I fnally had Jordan take a few pics tonight! The weekend was for the most part uneventful due to Jordan working all weekend but Today we made up for it!

We started the day off with a walk up to Standing Bear Lake with Mazda and then finished our landscaping project. I had a killer farmers tan from walking outside every day and thought I should try and even it out by wearing my swim suit top while we worked outside today... As you can see below I now have a burn... oh well... it will soon be tan!

This week is all about doing the best I can to set up for a fantastic weekend with the MI Boerma's. We will be taking in a few baseball games and some BBQ! I'm so excited!

So below are the much requested pictures at 56 lbs. Hope to have more time to write later!





















1 comment: