Saturday, May 15, 2010

Minus 2!

I'm down another 2 lbs! Yay! That's 54.4 total :) Happy weekend! What a week! I picked up some sort of virus that acts like strep that isn't strep as you know and I'm still fighting of the sore throat from that. I went to the Dr. this morning to get my blood drawn to check my cholesterol and stuff... hoping that all comes back better than ever of course!

We are dog sitting my family's dog Zoey. She is OLD like 15/16 years old and I just get so sad knowing this is what I have to look forward to. She pooped in my car!!! WTF Zoey? not cool!

Today I'm trying out a HG recipe, slow cookin' bbq chicken!
In your crock pot mix:
1c tomato sauce
1/2 c ketchup
2 TBS and 2 tsp of brown sugar (not packed)
2 TBS and 2 tsp of cider vinegar
2 tsp garlic powder

Add 1.5 lbs of chicken breast. Cook on low for 7-8 yours or high for 3-4 hours.
Once chicken is cooked remove and shred and add back to slow cooker to absorb sauce.

I'll let you all know how it is. Makes 7 servings.
For about 1/2c:
149 Cal
1g fat
462 mg sodium
10g Carb
<.5 g fiber
9g sugar
22.5 protein

I plan to serve with the Sara Lee 80 calorie hamburger bun w/ 6g of fiber OR make wraps w/ whole wheat tortillas.

Other than that today I still have to work out, take Mazda to school and work on laundry.

Hope you are all having a great weekend! :)

1 comment: