Monday, May 10, 2010

Case of the Mondays

SIGH

Although I did not have to work today we had to attend the funeral for Dave Grosserode.... we are to young to be burring our parents and this just isn't fair.... With that being said this is how God intended it and so it is. The Lord was ready for Dave to serve him and we know he will be reunited with his parents and nephew and that he will wait with open arms for the rest of his loved ones and shine upon them in the mean time....
On a light hearted note... Dave... 15 years of adoration and you didn't have any pull for some golfing weather today?? You have all girls and you know how they can be about their hair!

It's been cold and rainy here today which has NOT created great motivation but I will find it.
I'm also still battling whatever virus this is that sucks.

That is all for this dreary Monday. Wish my luck in my venture to "enter a new century" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment