Monday, June 7, 2010

Sleeeepy

Oh my! What a week it has been since I last posted! This past week was all about preparing for the trip we were making to KC this past weekend. Jordan got to go fishing Tuesday to Wednesday with his dad so that was nice. We had a bad storm on Tuesday night and we were with out power for about 5 or 6 hours but I had the chance to get to know some neighbors better so that was cool!

Wednesday we had to get Mazda in to the vet to look at something we had been previously told was a wart that had burst for lack of a better term. We found out that it needed to be removed ASAP for fear it was cancer. We took her back Thursday to have it removed and she has been recovering nicely and acting like her old self pretty much right away.

Friday after an early weigh in where I only lost .8 lbs we started our vacation! We went to KC over the weekend to meet Jordan's cousin's from Michigan and his sister who lives in KC along with Jordan's other brother's when they could make it to eat some BBQ, watch the Tigers/Royals series, celebrate Josh's girlfriend Megan's 21st birthday, and go to Worlds/Oceans of fun!!

On the eating front I won't say I did an amazing job tracking my food but I did make sure I worked out an hour each morning and then we did a ton of walking at the baseball games and worlds/oceans of fun! I did cheat and weigh and I hadn't gained any weight and still have until Saturday morning to loose so I consider that a success!

We got home about 1am this morning and I was lucky enough to have the day off. Jordan had to go to work at noon. Jordan and I had so much fun and the vacation was much needed. I've gotten to the grocery store, made dinner already and I'm about to work on some banana bread.

Hope everyone had a great week and that Monday is off to a great start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment