Sunday, June 27, 2010

60 lbs Less!


So.... Saturday I was able to got my 60 lb band! I don't wear them but I do keep them on my dresser and look at them every day! Embarrassingly enough I get excited to see what the next one will look like! It feels great to have come this far especially with feeling like I'm in a "rut" lately! Jordan and I will continue to walk the Lake as much as possible however.... we will be over dosing ourselves on bug spray from now on! I have approximately 25 mosquito bites right now... mostly on my shoulders and back! If you know me you know that mosquito's and me are not at all compatible and when they bite me, the bites swell up and are actually welts... :( Lesson learned and bug spray has been purchased!
I also purchased so new work out clothes this week as mine were falling off of me! That's a good thing although if you know me... you know I HATE having to buy clothes that I don't plan on fitting me in 20-30 lbs! That's not budget smart!! Me and Target are BFF's, the rule is no expensive name brand work out clothes until goal weight is reached :) Target does however have a great active wear section so you should check it out!!
Jordan works 6am-6pm now and on days that he goes to work I have been waking up at 5 with him to get a work out in. I really like being up before everyone and knowing that the most important part of my day is complete! Today I finished week 2 of Couch to 5k... I got a bit behind with the RAIN cloud that fell over Omaha for about 10 days straight... booo!
Those of you that request pictures... I'll try and get some up this week... maybe I'll get one with the new puppy! We are going to pick out out tonight although we do already know which one is ours.... I'm so excited to get him home and let him and Mazda become best buddies!
The Boerma family is growing by leaps and bounds! None of us have children yet but... Mazda has several cousins and in addition to a brother she is getting a new cousin! To date we have: Dempsey Boerma- Justin and Casey's adorable Black Lab, Jake- Josh and Meg's Silky Terrier, Mazda- Our Jack Russel or Rat Terrier Mixed with Italian Grey Hound, and in the next week the family will grow adding Titan- Our Brittany Spaniel, Tungsten- Nancy's Golden Retriever pup! I can't wait until we get them all together!!!
That's all for today. I can't wait to shed more pounds and get closer to my final goal!!

3 comments:

  1. I think you should start planning a "halfway" party :). It'll be in the next couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That could be a good idea.... I'll have to think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay your back on the blog. Ive been slacking lately!

    ReplyDelete