Wednesday, June 23, 2010

OOOPS

Woooops!! I've been MIA haven't I? Gosh things have been so busy the past few weeks!
I'll also have to admit I've been in a diet funk. I've been hungry for the past few weeks and I"m not loosing weight as fast as I was w/ the first 50 lbs. It's been putting me in a FUNK.

I broke down and called TD today who answered my call with "Hi Sarah".... that's weird but OK.

TD was great he reminded me that it's OK to be hungry, being hungry means that your body is doing what it's supposed to to loose weight and he is right. He reminded me I'm eating 1650 calories 25-40 grams of fiber, and at least 8 glasses of water so it's not like my body isn't getting what it needs... TD did remind me that a gain isn't the end of the world and it's to be expected now and then. I have a huge FEAR of gaining. I also have a huge fear of eating up to my 1650 calories... he's never said I couldn't he's just said I coudnl't go over. I also addressed this with him today and he reassured me that that he gave me a limit to eat to and I can eat to it."Eating 1650 calories is equally as acceptable as eating 1000 calories on this diet!" He reminded me that people afraid to eat are the people that end up with an eating disorder. Just "food" for thought for all of you struggling... Eat to your limit if your starving like me all the time... it's OK!

It's time to hunker down and recommit. I have a lofty goal to accomplish this year and it's totally doable if I stay on target.

Jordan and I have been walking from our home up to Standing Bear Lake! It's been so fun to get up on the trail and see all the different people and have space to talk together! Last Friday he pushed me to my ultimate limit and we walked around the ENTIRE lake... WITH Mazda... In 95 degree weather.... That was crazy!

I'd do it again but the weather would have to be cooler. It took us just under 2 hours. Tonight we walked a good portion in 1 hour and 20 mins!

That's all for tonight I'm hoping for a great loss this week to get me back in the swing of things. More this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment