Sunday, April 25, 2010

MIA

DANG! has it really been a week since I posted last? Guess so!!!

Where to start.... week was uneventful and way to long. Felt like I ate horrible and totally laxed on the work outs....

Jordan was Turkey Hunting this weekend so Mazda and I were on our own Thursday through today....

Friday--- again uneventfu.

Saturday I woke up and made the trek to the other end of Omaha to pray I lost 1 lbs.... what a nice surprise to have lost 3.2! That puts me in GREAT shape for my May 1 goal of 50lbs! I'm very happy about that.

I also had breakfast with some old coworkers so that was fun.

The big event was that Mazda and I went to the country to visit my Aunt Gayla and her family in Martell, NE. It was also my cousin Katie's prom so I got to see her all dolled up. She looked AH-may-ZING!! Mazda got to play with their dogs Doc- the yellow lab, and Roscoe- the cocker spaniel... she encountered some not so cool springer spaniels and ran off to try and play with them.... so then she had to be confined to the leash.

Other than that, not much going on today... Just vegging at home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment