Saturday, April 3, 2010

Orange!!!

Well... 40 lbs came faster than I thought! I lost 4.4 lbs this week for a grand total of 40.4 lbs... YAY!!! It feels so great! The 40 lbs band is Orange hence the name of this post :) Today is all about keeping it easy and I'm still on the mind from my sinus infection of course. I promised a pic at 40 lbs... that will have to come later when Jordan gets home from work!!! Tomorrow is Easter... I know TD has been making a big deal about it but for me... the picky eater that doesn't like food to touch it'll be some "Paula corn" which means frozen from the cob from the farm. And some Turkey and a grandma roll :)

I'll post more later! Just wanted to celebrate 40 lbs right now!

3 comments:

  1. YOU ROCK!!!! YOu are 30% to your goal!!!! That's sooooooo awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Never thought about it that way... I try not to look more than 10 lbs ahead... you have to admit we have made great strides for only 10 weeks.... I'm crazy impressed with all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You tha bomb like tick tick boooooooooooooom!

    ReplyDelete