Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Roller Coaster

Today was kind of a rough day for me. Nothing really big or bad happened but it just kinds stunk. It started out fine and while I'm blessed to have a job... on days when Jordan is off it makes it 10 times harder to drag myself out of bed and leave my husband and my snuggly puppy and go to work. With all that said of course I did it. Only to get to work and find out we are in "focus time" which is sort of a joke to all of us because no one knows we are in focus time but us in the office. The people that bother us are outside of the office and they are kind of needy so they call and call and call... they never get the hint that you will call them back if you leave a message... it kind of grinds on your nerves after awhile!

The bright spot in my day was my lunch date with Jordan to Fetas! Mmmmmm! I love our lunch dates even if they don't happen very often.... after lunch he called to let me know Mazda supposedly peed in her crate.... This brought me back down because she has been having some separation anxiety issues that I've been trying really hard to dispel before the blow up in a huge problem... I feel like I'm failing her and failing at training... kinda bums me out. I know all I can do is keep trying and that consistency is key but... I don't want to be one of those people with the naughty dogs you see on the TV show!

When I got home from work all the issues of the day just had me in a funk so I decided to make my work out the 1st the I did so that I didn't put it off. It's a good thing I did because it really brought me out of my funk! I got home at 4:50, prepped dinner. Worked out for 40 mins, then made Chicken Fajitas for dinner. We sat down and ate dinner TOGETHER, cleaned up and packed lunches all before 6:30... nothing like feeling accomplished!

Last but not least Jessi and I met with 2 other F.A.S.T dieters that we connected with through another networking website and met at Starbucks to kind of talk shop and get a feel for how this program works and what it's all about. It's nice to know there are people out there doing this and to get there opinions on what works for them!

Now we are at the end of the day and I'm totally exhausted and ready to call it a night. I know that tomorrow can be better I just have to make it that way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment