Sunday, April 11, 2010

Feeeelin' IT

HOOOOOLLLYYYYYY COW! I did the Turbo Jams Cardio Party last night and MAN OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN is my back side feeling it TODAY!!! Dang... there are muscles back there that I'm not sure I knew about before... DAANNNNG! It's a good feeling but I think I'll have to do Cardio Party every other day this week to ease into it. I have 6 more lbs to loose by May 1 to hit my goal and I have until May 1 to do 7 days straight of Cardio Party so... I think I have my work cut out for me!

In other news today will be filled with preparing for the week ahead. Laundry and Yard Work and Grocery Shopping are top priority for the day. Before any of that can happen though, I'm watching the newest Disney Movie... Princess and the Frog!

In Mazda news, we continue to struggle with her separation anxiety. We purchased a pheromone infuser that is supposed to release a pheromone that is secreted by Mother dogs to make their pups know they are safe and at ease. I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment