Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Skinny Cow?

Um.... pretty much the most amazing diet friendly desert EVER!!!!!!!! Jordan loves the strawberry short cake one... I'm not a fan of it but... The mint chocolate ice cream sandwich AND the Chocolate Fudge Cone.... Are just simply HEAVENLY... AND they have fiber in them! HOLLERRR! http://www.skinnycow.com/myproducts/index.php

I have had a great start to the week. With the nice weather and the return of my nose Mazda and I have gotten 2 great jogs in and then I've been finishing up with a 20 min Turbo Jam. You'd think she ran a marathon! I wish she'd let me get a pic of her but she always wakes up and gets shy!

That's all for tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Skinny Cow. My personal fave are the Fudgesicles. Yum-O! Speaking of skinny...looking good chick!!! :)

    ReplyDelete