Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Jesus Christ has risen today. Alleluia!

The Easter Bunny somehow forgot that I'm not married and live at my OWN house and brought my basket (or target sack-- Only a Brandenburg would appreciate that) to my parents house.

In my target sack I got: Princess and the Frog and Beauty and the Beast on DVD. I'm starting my Disney collection over again... if someone comes out with something besides DVD and Blue-Ray so help me Lord on this Easter day.... Someone will pay. I also got an assortment of magazine's and then.... the thing you should all be excited about..... The Hungry Girl Cookbook: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World
The link to Lisa Lillien's website is over to the right of you there but this cook book has all the normal people foods but reduced in calories! All the counts are in the book as well. She has a new one that just came out last week as well which I plan on purchasing plus a few others. Check her out!

TD.... this is for you buddy: Today I will have 4 oz Turkey Breast (no skin). 2/3 C Sweet Corn (with a bit of spray butter... don't judge). A Grandma Roll. Strawberries... one of them will be chocolate covered. There you go. That's the plan :) Exercise will commence upon my return from the sleepy town of Dunlap, IA where my Godparents reside.

I hope this Easter find out at peace with your faith and with the life you are living. If not... I hope your faith leads you where it is intended to and guides you to the path of the Lord. After all... it is through Christ that all things are possible.

Many Blessings this Easter season!

No comments:

Post a Comment