Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Plan of Attack

One thing that makes my life easier is meal planning! So on this week's menu:

Sunday- Panko Crusted Chicken breasts with steamed veggies
Monday- Spring Rolls
Tuesday- Taco Salads
Wednesday- Mini Meatloaves
Thursday- Shirmp with Pasta
Friday- Roasted Chicken Thighs
Saturday- Home Made Pizza.

In other news Friday night- Saturday night I kind of fell off the wagon and didn't count calories. I did however work out both of those days so I'm considering it a small win.

As for Sunday I did a 30 minute work out and then we took the dogs for a walk through the fields for about 50 minutes and I was able to burn 615 calories.

Monday is a holiday for me. Thank you, MLK for having a dream. I'm dreading it because I have to go to a health fair at Jordan's work and get told what I already know. It makes me upset with myself for letting myself get back to this place. All I can do is change it but it's something I would rather just ignore. At least we are doing it together!

That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment