Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pomegranate

My new favorite sweet treat is the Pomegrante Flavored fruit strip from the Simply Balanced Archer Farm Brand. They are 45 calories and 1 fiber and they are SOOOOOOO delicious! YUM They are totally satisfying.

In other news.... getting back to calorie counting is hard. I never struggle with the exercises but I REALLY struggle with the eating. I like food. It's good. It tastes so yummy. And it seems like lately as soon as I tell myself only this many calories... it gets in my head and then I totally just want to EAT. EVERYTHING. WTF?!? And no I'm not pregnant :) I'm just an emotional eater.
I think I will need to spend some times in the next couple of weeks researching ways to help combat that...

Jordan is doing so well at this whole calorie counting thing. Very disciplined. You'd think it would make me want ot be better but... it hasn't yet.

One of the things that is always hard for me is eating out. I'm not great about making healthy decisions eating out. This has become a problem because in my new position the girls I work with eat out EVERY DAY. I LOVE to go with them they are the best group of girls that I could have ever hoped to work with but I just sometimes fail at good decisions.
Yet another thing I will have to start working on a bit harder.

It's 42 degrees out in Omaha today!!! That's such a welcomed change <3

This post is pretty random and wasn't really thought out but these are the things I needed to get out there for today. Suggestions always welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I love anything Pomegranate! If you haven't already, try the Pomegranate seeds - so good!

    I just found your blog through Jessi's!

    ReplyDelete