Monday, July 5, 2010

Recovery!

OH MY WORD! What a busy busy weekend!!!

We had our first 4th of July party last night and it was a blast! I did have to throw a fit on Sunday morning because it was raining and I decided all my plans would be ruined but... the weather cleared and it was the perfect evening for a party!!

My dad made steaks and my brother made homemade froze custard, I made chocolate cake batter ice cream and it all turned out AH-MAY-ZING!

Today I have just been cleaning up from the party and running errands. I bought some stuff to get my office at home more organized so that's exciting.

Today I completed my third week of C25K!!! I worked out for about an hour before Mazda decided we were done working out and it was time to walk home... she is definitely a girl who knows what she wants!!

I need to continue getting things done because at about 7:30 tonight... Titan comes home!!! I can't wait for him and Mazda to meet and be best buds!

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment